In 1954, Mast Upholstering opened for business. Bob and Arlene Mast started the
business approximately 1 mile east of its present location.They operated the business in
that location for 11 years. As the business grew, in 1965 they built a 2000 square foot
building. In 1980, Bob and Arlene's son Denny started working full time. In 1984, their son
Jim joined the family business. In 1993, the business was incorporated. In 1996, Bob and
Arlene sold the business to Denny and Jim.